Incorporating Aromatherapy into Your Practice and/or Life
Approved for: 4 CAB CEUs and 4 NCCAOM PDAs
In this course, students will gain an understanding of the following:
- What exactly is “Aromatherapy”?
- A brief history of aromatherapy throughout time and different cultures.
- How aromatherapy works within the body, potential side effects and contra-indications.
- The most commonly used essential oils used in aromatherapy today.
- Methods of application including inhalation, air diffusers, massage and/or ingestion.
- The many ways to incorporate aromatherapy into a practice and/or life.
- Ways to incorporate aromatherapy into TCM treatments including point protocols and aromatherapy prescriptions for the various differential diagnosis.
The course has been divided into 7 sections. The minutes next to each section title refers to the video lengths for each section. There may be additional content within each section.